Download press image for Language of Heart (Image: NICK RUTTER)
The amount we've raised so far for mental health charities (including £691 raised in partnership with Salisbury Community Choir)!
For Press information or to arrange an interview, please get in touch with Jonny or Johanna through our contact form.
A feature article in Get Surrey and the Surrey Advertiser
No. 3 in the Specialist Classical Chart - Highest New Entry
No. 7 in the Classical Album Chart - Highest New Entry
No. 9 in the Classic FM Album Chart - Highest New Entry
BBC Radio 4 - Front Row and accompanying podcast
We helped raise £3,534,628 for Global's Make Some Noise Day
At Global's Make Some Noise Day for Classic FM
Milonga del Angel in the studio at Classic FM with Julian Rowlands.
- Featured for several weeks on the Very Best Classic FM Live Sessions page with our studio performance of Piazzolla's Oblivion, arranged by Julian Rowlands, and César Olguin's arrangement of Milonga del Angel
- Jonny's blog about his experience living with bipolar was featured in the Mind newsletter for Mental Health Awareness week. Read the full article, or find out more about Jonny's story here.
- Will Todd Facebook Live video in the studio
- In the studio at Classic FM
- Interview on BBC Radio Surrey
- A Mental Health Selfie video by Jonny for Mind, the Mental Health Charity
- Not All in the Mind - an article for Help Musicians UK about the album and the decision to support Mind, the Mental Health Charity
- Bipolar Businessman Meets a Musician Supported by Eric Clapton - an interview about living with mental health issues
- Huffington Post UK My Journey Through Bipolar to Making Music for Mind - a blog on the powerful force of music and wellbeing by Johanna and Jonny
- An interview on Surrey Radio Station, Eagle Radio, about the album Language of the Heart, and Jonny's journey with bipolar
- Classic FM Facebook Video promoting the campaign to raise funds to make Language of the Heart
- Now It Feels Safe Talking About Mental Health - an article in the Surrey Advertiser
- My Experience of Bipolar Disorder and Being Sectioned - A two-part blog for Mind, the Mental Health Charity by cellist, Jonny
In the studio at classic FM performing Piazzolla's Oblivion arranged by Julian Rowlands.